- Prepare skit about a relationship (romantic, platonic, family, whatever) that incorporates at least seven of the vocab words in this list.
- Every time you say one of the vocab words, you must hold up a small poster displaying the word (in font large enough for everyone in room to read!).
- You may work solo, in pairs, in trios, or in quartets.
- Each skit participant must say at least five sentences.
- I will tolerate scripts but encourage work from memory.
- Practice time available in first half of Wednesday's class.
- Everyone presents in second half of Wednesday's class!
[31 minutes] Students present!
Les Devoirs: rien! Mais étudiez le vocabulaire pour une interro lundi, le 15 septembre!