[10 minutes] Lecture: enquête!
- Students read and write responses to presonality survey, p. 5, Ex. 3.
- CAH checks homework during this time.
[20 minutes] Vocab Practice:
- Read and repeat vocabulary on p. 4
- Use new words in conversation.
- If time allows, do p. 5, Exs. 1 & 2 together out loud.
- Prepare skit about a relationship (romantic, platonic, family, whatever) that incorporates at least seven of the vocab words in this list.
- Every time you say one of the vocab words, you must hold up a small poster displaying the word (in font large enough for everyone in room to read!).
- You may work solo, in pairs, in trios, or in quartets.
- Each skit participant must say at least five sentences.
- I will tolerate scripts but encourage work from memory.
- Practice time available in first half of Wednesday's class.
- Everyone presents in second half of Wednesday's class!