|Cliquez pour grandir!|
- First, read through the entire article again and underline all words and phrases that you don't immediately know.
- Then translate the text into English from the beginning to the end of the fourth paragraph (ending with "...notamment au Maghreb, au Moyen-Orient et en Afrique."
- Students trio up: one reads one sentence from article, partners read their translations thereof, check for differences.
- CAH checks homework for completion at this time.
- Compare student translations, highlight trouble words and constructions.
Les Devoirs: Translate the rest of "Face aux menaces de l'EI, les Français appelés à « la plus grande prudence »," Le Monde, 2014.09.24